Cyber and FinTech at ISDEF 2019
ISDEF is also incorporating Cyber and FinTech components to both the exhibition and workshops.
With the cyber-sphere used to facilitate and finance global terrorism in an increasing frequency, the inclusion of solutions that combat attacks in the cyber realm and funding of global terrorism are no longer an option, but a necessity.
As Israel’s leading defense, HLS, and cyber exhibition, ISDEF attracts an audience of end users from both private/public security and military sectors (including top-level international military staff, major procurement officials, and more) and has a proven track record of bringing the entire supply chain together on an unrivaled scale.
Mr. Buky Carmeli, former Director General of Israel’s National Cyber Security Authority, and current member of ISDEF’s advisory board, contribute significantly to ISDEF’s success in the cyber realm.
The advantages of ISDEF 2019 for Cyber and FinTech exhibitors
Exhibiting at ISDEF offers a variety of advantages to companies that provide solutions or products in the fields of cyber or financial security and protection, including:
- A unique opportunity to interact directly with the Israeli and International Defense and Homeland Security markets on a large scale
- The best conditions to increase your Return on Investment
- An opportunity to reach target audiences and increase sales internationally
- Demonstrate your company’s services or products
- Network with International Delegations and industry leaders from over 90 countries
- A guarantee for innovative SMEs to position themselves amongst world-ranked players
- An opportunity to conduct market research and sales meetings in conjunction with the exhibition
- Participation in conferences, seminars and workshops in parallel to the exhibition
- A venue to communicate with national and international media outlets
As an ISDEF exhibitor, you will have access to:
Decision Makers & End Users
- ISDEF is a rare opportunity to meet and mingle with high ranking, senior IDF officials
- Significant opportunities for manufacturers to interact with potential clients, generate business, and form relationships
- Top level delegations
- Interact directly with the relevant contacts you seek
The Israeli Market
- Meet directly with Israeli manufacturers and maximize business potential
- Meet decision makers from the IDF, MOD, Police, Prison Authorities, SAR, Emergency Services and the Cyber Community
- Exclusive interaction with senior Israeli defense procurement and defense capability staff
- CEO’s, business development and R&D executives from leading defense and HLS companies in Israel
3rd Party Market Opportunities
- Access a platform for foreign companies to enter the Israeli market and form alliances defined by joint ventures and industrial cooperation that fulfill the demands of end users in Israel
- ISDEF enables 3rd party market opportunities for foreign companies and increased exports for SME’s
- Get the chance to meet officials and industry professionals from over 90 countries