ISDEF 2017 took place June 6-8 in Tel Aviv and was the largest defense and security event in Israel. The expo not only marked the 8th edition of the globally recognized event but also solidified ISDEF as the premier defense and security exhibition in Israel.
The audience included end users from both the civil/public security and military sectors, including top-level international military staff, major procurement officials, and the entire industry supply chain, from large prime contractors to supplying companies. ISDEF has a proven track record of bringing the entire supply chain together on an unrivaled scale.
As a Visitor You Will Have Access To:
- Meet with your counterparts from Israel such as end users and decision makers from the: IDF, MOD, Police, Prison Service, Fire Department, SAR, Defence Industries, Civil Security Agencies and Government Offices
- Conduct market research and sales meetings in conjunction with the Exhibition
- Participate in Conferences, Seminars and Workshops parallel to the Exhibition
- Watch new innovations being presented in the Live Demonstration Area
- Mingle with other visitors from the defence and homeland security arena including leading Decision Makers and Authorities from Military, Police and Special Forces, SWAT, SAR and Homeland Security
- All of the invited guests and visitors consist of official delegations, industry professionals, government officials, decision makers from the Military, MOD, Law Enforcement Agencies and Security and Intelligence Agencies from Israel and abroad
- To more than 300 exhibiting companies from Israel and abroad
- International officials and industry professionals from over 90 countries
- Get an exclusive inside look at the capabilities and strategic developments of the region
- Direct access to Ministers, Deputy Ministers, Chiefs of Staff, Generals, Commissioners and many other influential decision makers and leaders from across the globe